Visual Connotations in the World of RabbitsPosted: 24/06/2007 | Author: sten | Filed under: In English | 1 Comment »
Boy, this designer has had fun with the wine label. I can just imagine him sitting in front of a fancy Mac and starting with a blank InDesign worksheet. To point out some of the obvious examples of what was twirling in his head around the French Rabbit brand:
* the letters “bb” in brand typography
* still motion hopping on top (powered by methane exhumes from the rabbits, as noted by someone)
* oh, do carrots hop now as well, with enough inertia to bounce off the “o” in chardonnay?
* “bitemarks” into the green area of the package
* the overall choice of TetraPak instead of a glass bottle so that your mom would accidentally buy it for carrot juice
PS: Didn’t try it, but was told it was quite drinkable… in the 4-euros-for-a-litre category.